Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Warwick Boote <Wa...@eurobenefits.com> on 2001/07/30 11:42:09 UTC

html:link parameter within logic:iterate

The output of this shows a list of links, but i want &stencilName=XXXX
apended to the url... how do i do that?

  <logic:iterate id="iterator1" name="stencils" scope="session"
type="com.eurobenefits.dta.domain.StencilSummary">
name="iterator1" property="stencilName" filter="true"/></html:link> <br>
  </logic:iterate>

I need to use the paramName="stencilName" or somthing like that but nothing
seems to work.

Waz.
=)

Re: Retrieving browser locale

Posted by Peter Alfors <pe...@hksystems.com>.
Andreas Leitner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (Not sure if this belongs to struts or tomcat). How do I find out what
> language the user (resp. html-browser) preferes?

request.getLocale()

> Second, I read at various places about users and roles in tomcat and
> struts, where can i find out more about that mechanism and how to use
> it?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Andreas

Pete

Retrieving browser locale

Re: html:link parameter within logic:iterate

Posted by Bernard Genin <be...@nrb.be>.

Warwick Boote wrote:

> The output of this shows a list of links, but i want &stencilName=XXXX
> apended to the url... how do i do that?
>
>   <logic:iterate id="iterator1" name="stencils" scope="session"
> type="com.eurobenefits.dta.domain.StencilSummary">
> name="iterator1" property="stencilName" filter="true"/></html:link> <br>
>   </logic:iterate>
>
> I need to use the paramName="stencilName" or somthing like that but nothing
> seems to work.

this should work :

 <logic:iterate id="iterator1" name="stencils" scope="session"
type="com.eurobenefits.dta.domain.StencilSummary">

paramName="iterator1" paramProperty="stencilName" >

<bean:write name="iterator1" property="stencilName"
filter="true"/></html:link> <br>
  </logic:iterate>

.B