Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Artemis <m....@gmail.com> on 2018/01/29 15:50:04 UTC

Artemis running as pod in OpenShift?

Dear ActiveMQ users,

inside the user guide I was reading that the journal should not be placed on
NFS because of performance issues and I'm currently trying to build an image
for OpenShift with persistent volumes (which typically use NFS).

Do you know any guides on how to use Artemis in OpenShift (not with enmasse
- not ready yet)? I'd be super interested in how to configure HA and volumes
in such an environment, where pods with Artemis inside can be deleted any
time.

Best regards
Marek Skrzetuski