Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Mikael Helbo Kjær <mh...@dia.dk> on 2000/02/21 10:35:39 UTC

Selecting Nodes using XSL patterns in Xerces-J

During my research into Java XML Parser and the current XSL recommendations
from W3C I`ve learned that a function to select nodes in a DOM tree using a
XSL pattern is required and this behavior is implemented in the M$
XMLparsers and Oracle`s XmlParser version 2 in java. I wanted to know if
this behavior is currently implemented in Xerces-J? I`ve looked through the
apidocs and couldn`t pinpoint the functionality...

BTW I could post the results of my comparisons of the Xerces-J, Oracle
XmlParser version 2 and JAXP 1.0 Early Acces 1, if anyone wants it.

RE: Selecting Nodes using XSL patterns in Xerces-J

Posted by tb...@debis.com.

I am insterested in this. Thank you !

Ciao, Bens.
      _______
    / /_/  // __  /     //     /\        Thomas Bensler
   /   ___// /_/ /      7  ___/_/       debis Systemhaus GEI
  / __    7  ___/  /   /___    /\     Lademannbogen 21-23
 / /_/   /  /  /  /   /       / /    D-22339 Hamburg
\_______\_____\__\___\_______\/   net: tbensler@debis.com