Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2019/11/02 13:02:37 UTC

Fonts in the project tree with darcula ?

When running both the darcula look and feel and editing settings, i've
noticed that the project tree view now has a very dark background with
black text, making it a bit hard to read. Is this adjustable in a setting
or menu somewhere?

Re: Fonts in the project tree with darcula ?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
I think i figured it out. i was using an older build of the theme from
NB8.2. i downloaded and compiled from the github repo and all is good now.
Thanks!

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,