Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Don Saklad <ds...@zurich.csail.mit.edu> on 2008/02/04 13:14:07 UTC

For RMAIL in EMACS how do you setup a file of the spam messages?...

For RMAIL in EMACS how do you setup a file of the spam messages?...

Re: For RMAIL in EMACS how do you setup a file of the spam messages?...

Posted by Bob Proulx <bo...@proulx.com>.
Nix wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2008, Don Saklad said:
>
> > For RMAIL in EMACS how do you setup a file of the spam messages?...
>
> I suspect that RMS is the only other rmail user left on Earth. You
> could try asking him :)

:-)  [I stopped using rmail years ago and converted from there to 'vm'
(view-mail) and from there on to 'mutt'.]

Actually I suggest sending this question to help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org and
see if anyone there would be able to help.  It is more specifically an
rmail in emacs question than a spamassassin question.

Bob

Re: For RMAIL in EMACS how do you setup a file of the spam messages?...

Posted by Nix <ni...@esperi.org.uk>.

--
`The rest is a tale of post and counter-post.' --- Ian Rawlings
                                                   describes USENET