Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/02/17 12:18:20 UTC

Please review

Igniters,

Please review the critical minor fixes for the following tickets

IGNITE-2647:Cache is undeployed even when BinaryMarshaller is used
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2647>

IGNITE-2666: Node is not stopped when RingMessageWorker is interrupted
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2666>

In my understanding the review should be done either by Alex G. or Yakov
or Sam.

--
Denis

Re: Please review

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

Changes in IGNITE-2647 look good to me.
​

Re: Please review

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Sam,

I saw some users reporting the following error

[tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%null%] o.a.i.s.d.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi -  TcpDiscoverSpi'smessage worker thread failed abnormally. Stopping the node in order to prevent cluster wide instability.
	java.lang.InterruptedException: null
		at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2014)
		at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2088)
		at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.pollFirst(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:522)
		at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.poll(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:684)

This exception is shown only when a node is not being stopped explicitly
by the user meaning that someone else interrupted this thread.
Probably it's a reasonable interruption. That's why in addition I
decided that we need to store a stack trace of the thread that
interrupted  the ring message worker.

--
Denis

Re: Please review