Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Madhu Sekhar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 06:29:16 UTC

Unable to view jmeter.bat

Hi team,

I am unable to view Jmeter.bat in bin folder ( version 2.9)

Could any one help me out what is problem or where can i get ?

Thanks,
Madhu

Re: Unable to view jmeter.bat

Posted by Peter Peterse <pe...@peterse-uithuizen.com>.
Maybe you should set you JAVA_HOME to the location where java is installed.

Regards,
Peter Peterse

Op 9-10-2013 6:36, Madhu Sekhar schreef:
> yeah is there, but i am seeing 'java.exe" unable catch the path like that
> when i click on it.
>

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Harley Faggetter <ha...@moonfruit.com>wrote:
>
>> Is the jmeter.bat actually there, but you can't use it? Or is it missing
>> entirely?
>>
>> If it's missing entirely, you could try redownloading jmeter from the
>> Apache JMeter website?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter Peterse

Re: Unable to view jmeter.bat

Posted by Madhu Sekhar <ma...@gmail.com>.
yeah is there, but i am seeing 'java.exe" unable catch the path like that
when i click on it.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Harley Faggetter <ha...@moonfruit.com>wrote:

> Is the jmeter.bat actually there, but you can't use it? Or is it missing
> entirely?
>
> If it's missing entirely, you could try redownloading jmeter from the
> Apache JMeter website?

madhu kk

RE: Unable to view jmeter.bat

Posted by Harley Faggetter <ha...@moonfruit.com>.

Re: Unable to view jmeter.bat

Posted by Mak Pandian <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Madhu,

It's very odd.

Can you please download again and unzip with standard utility?

--
*Thanks & Regards*
* *