Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Robert W. George" <rw...@indiana.edu> on 2003/09/16 17:36:42 UTC

want to use a wiki

Hello,
The documentation says that Forrest has some wiki support, but I can't
find anything on how to get rolling.  I would like to have a wiki for my
project, and have it linked to from within my pages (built with
Forrest).  Could someone help me out with this?  I have been taking
notes as I use Forrest to build my development site, and I plan to write
a tutorial based on my experiences with Forrest.  It would be nice to
have a complete section on how to integrate a wiki with forrest.  Thanks
for the help!

Best,
Bob

Re: want to use a wiki

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 03:37:39PM -0500, Robert W. George wrote:
> Thanks for the help.  I think you are right, because I DO want to have
> full wiki editing.  Do you have a suggestion for a good wiki to use?
> There are so many.  I have only used PurpleWiki before and would gladly
> take suggestions on others.  Thanks again.

JSPWiki works nicely:

  http://wiki.cocoondev.org

Forrest supports the JSPWiki format, but not interactive editing:

  http://www.apache.org/~jefft/forrest/samples/wikirenderer-site/

--Jeff

Re: want to use a wiki

Posted by "Robert W. George" <rw...@indiana.edu>.