Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by pe...@chubb.com on 2014/02/14 21:39:01 UTC

Rookie Workbench Error: Object type must have property definitions

I'm an absolute beginner with Chemistry so have most likely made some
simple mistakes or omissions.

When trying to connect to my FileShare repository with these details:

WebServices Binding
User: test
Password: test
Compression: Y
Client Compression: N
Cookies: Y

I get a list (3 entries) of repositories all called "test" after clicking
the "Load Repositories" button. After selecting 1 of them and clicking the
"Login" button I get this error:
IllegalArgumentException:
Object type must have property definitions!

I get the same error trying the atom feed binding.

I'm using the 0.10.0 pre-packaged fileShare server war deployed to WAS 7,
and the unzipped Workbench "as is". I'm trying to get the "out of the box"
code working before venturing out on my own.

I can connect to my server with the provided Browser.

Help appreciated.
Thanks,
Pete
pdavis@chubb.com

Re: Rookie Workbench Error: Object type must have property definitions

Posted by pe...@chubb.com.
Hi Florian,

working nicely now with the latest 1.0.0 snapshot. Much much better!

thanks,
Pete

  From:       Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>

  To:         <pd...@chubb.com>

  Cc:         <de...@chemistry.apache.org>

  Date:       02/17/2014 06:58 AM

  Subject:    Re: Rookie Workbench Error: Object type must have property  definitions

 Hi Pete,

 The FileShare implementation has been refactored and fixed for the next
 release.
 Please try the latest snapshot [1].

 Regards,

 Florian