Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Piyadassi Shakya <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/31 11:06:47 UTC

problem with job schedular

Hi all,

I'm having some issue with the job scheduler. Though having my scheduler
Status active, it has not been working. All the task has been stopped since
Jan 9 2018.
Moreover all the (current running) column shows "no".
With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

Re: problem with job schedular

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Hello Piyadassi

I have yet no idea of what could be the cause for them not to run ( Someone from the community might help ) but you can try to run the schedulers manually by selecting them and click the button "Run Selected Jobs"

if that won't do, restarting the tomcat server always restart all the schedulers.

Best Regards

> On March 31, 2019 at 4:36 PM Piyadassi Shakya <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I'm having some issue with the job scheduler. Though having my scheduler Status active, it has not been working. All the task has been stopped since Jan 9 2018.
>     Moreover all the (current running) column shows "no".
>     With Regards
>     Piyadassi Shakya

Mexina Daniel

Singo Africa Limited

Mbezi Beach "B"  | Mwai Kibaki Road | 6 Wasafi Str.
P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es salaam

+255 71 211 0791 | +255 22 261 8511

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa