Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Rohan Desai <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 06:24:08 UTC

Log4CXX Maintenance

I want to use log4cxx for a project but I am concerned that there hasn't
been any release since 2008 even though there have been issues reported.
Are there any plans to release new versions of the software? Or is it up to
users of it to deal with any found issues on their own?

Thanks!

Re: Log4CXX Maintenance

Posted by Alexandru Zbârcea <zb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

In time they will ... I hardly wait this project to be revived.

Thx,
Alex

Re: Log4CXX Maintenance

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Great news Alex!

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Log4CXX Maintenance

Posted by Alexandru Zbârcea <zb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Log4CXX Maintenance

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Log4CXX Maintenance

Posted by Florian Seydoux <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Log4CXX Maintenance

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

absolutely. I just looked at the patches and I will apply them in a
minute. Thanks!

Christan

--
http://www.grobmeier.de