Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com> on 2006/10/26 20:33:46 UTC

Re: Good Bye WGF [Was Is Myfaces more strict than JSF RI?]

 > javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: YOUR
 > LICENSE EXPIRED

That's funny... I don't remember ever seeing an exception like that in
the MyFaces source code.

Hmm, maybe I should open up a JIRA issue so we can add one? You know,
gotta keep up with the competition! :P

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
No, but I needed to explain my bad judgement... :)

BTJ

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:07:49 -0400

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
I started using WGF about a year ago, before I thought myfaces was the way to go...
I know it's not a good excuse  but it's a excuse.... :-|

BTJ

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:33:46 -0400