Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/01 22:01:55 UTC

ssl/varlookup.t

Is this really a bug in httpd, or is it a bug in the test?  I think it's a
bug in the test that only shows up days 1-9 of the month, but I just
thought I'd check before I went and 'fixed' the test.

# testing : TIME_YEAR
# expected: '2001'
# received: '2001'
ok 15
# testing : TIME_MON
# expected: '12'
# received: '12'
ok 16
# testing : TIME_DAY
# expected: 1
# received: '01'
not ok 17
# Failed test 17 in
/root/apache/httpd-test/perl-framework/blib/lib/Apache/Test.pm at line 46
fail #17
# testing : TIME_WDAY
# expected: 6
# received: '6'
ok 18

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: ssl/varlookup.t

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Is this really a bug in httpd, or is it a bug in the test?  I think it's a
> bug in the test that only shows up days 1-9 of the month, but I just
> thought I'd check before I went and 'fixed' the test.

bug in the test, fixed.  there was another that would have showed up next
month :)

it is the expected result, ssl_var_lookup does:
        else if (strcEQ(var, "TIME_MON")) {
            MKTIMESTR("%02d", tm_mon+1)
        }
        else if (strcEQ(var, "TIME_DAY")) {