Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 07:36:03 UTC

what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

hi,
After I compiled libhdfs, the version of hadoop become 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT, is
this a stable version or a dev version? Can I use this version on
production? If this version is not for production, how can I configure to
generate a stable version?

--
Thanks & Regards
Xibin Liu

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
I get it, thanks for you help!

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
I get it, thanks for you help!

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
I get it, thanks for you help!

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
I get it, thanks for you help!

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar