Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by watarimono <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 23:58:32 UTC

site rendes CSS or javascript instead of HTML

Hi there,

Every once in a while (but it seems to be increasing) our site renders one
of the CSS or javascript files instead of the actual HTML.

Anyone had this issue before ?

And how would you go about debugging it? We don't see the bug in the logs.

Here's our stack:
Apache Tomcat/6.0.18
Java Sun jdk1.6.0_18
Tapestry 5.0.18

Any tips/ideas welcome!

Thanks--
Sent from the Tapestry - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: site rendes CSS or javascript instead of HTML

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Please post this in the users mailing list. This one is for discussing the
development of Tapestry, not on Tapestry. ;) In addition, the users list
has much more people.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:58:32 -0300, watarimono <wa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Every once in a while (but it seems to be increasing) our site renders
> one
> of the CSS or javascript files instead of the actual HTML.
>
> Anyone had this issue before ?
>
> And how would you go about debugging it? We don't see the bug in the
> logs.
>
> Here's our stack:
> Apache Tomcat/6.0.18
> Java Sun jdk1.6.0_18
> Tapestry 5.0.18
>
> Any tips/ideas welcome!
>
> Thanks--
> http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/site-rendes-CSS-or-javascript-instead-of-HTML-tp4359949p4359949.html
> Sent from the Tapestry - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java, Tapestry e Hibernate
Coordenador e professor da Especialização em Engenharia de Software com
Ênfase em Java da Faculdade Pitágoras
http://www.arsmachina.com.br