Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <fe...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 07:26:19 UTC

【HELP】JIRA Agile Tools usage

Dear Bruce,

     Few days ago, you have help us to create agile components in Apache Jira infra, but i have found we have not enough permission to start agile activity. Screenshot is the following like.

     Could you help me to grant our committers into these administrator ACL list :-)

Re: 【HELP】JIRA Agile Tools usage

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Von,

Agreed, Service Desk is for providing customer support so we do not need it.

Great! I'm glad it's working now.

Please let me know if you experience any additional issues.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.