Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by kugaprakash <kv...@infoblox.com> on 2010/06/02 22:09:32 UTC

Problem with Crypted URL

Hi,
We are using Wicket 1.3.5 (Unable to upgrade to latest Wicket release, due
to a CSRF fix needed for a previous release build) and I am doing the
following:

protected IRequestCodingStrategy newRequestCodingStrategy(){
     return new CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy(new
WebRequestCodingStrategy()){
          @Override
          protected String onError(final Exception ex)
          {
                throw new PageExpiredException("Session Expired");
          }
   }

Still does not work,
In our WebRequestCycleProcessor, we override the respond method and do the
following:
if(e instanceof PageExpiredException || e instanceof HackAttackException){
    Session.get().invalidate();
    throw new RestartResponseException(new SessionExpiryPage());
}

In SessionExpiryPage.html - we have CSS & Logo resources, which is not
getting rendered.

If you happened to resolve this, please let me know.

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Kuga

PS: This message can also be found in Wicket-Users forum. Please see the
below link for a complete understanding of the issue:
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Problem-with-Crypted-URL-td1875435.html#a1875435