Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/07/28 20:58:36 UTC

transport chains

right now we choose the transport chain at the start of processing in the
server, and then we call the request side of it.  Later on we will call the
response side - at one point we talked about allowing a handler to change
the outgoing transport response chain by setting a field in the msg
context.  Currently in the code you can't do this because the transport
chain isn't "re-found" before the response side is called.  Do we want to
change this so we "re-find" it - allowing the response side of the
transport chain to be changed on the fly?
-Dug

Re: transport chains

Posted by Rob Jellinghaus <ro...@unrealities.com>.
What's the use case here?  Seems a bit suspicious to me....

Cheers,
Rob