Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Torenvliet <to...@sympatico.ca> on 2001/09/25 05:05:10 UTC

Help with getting mod_webapp to work properly

I'm following the directions in the binary dist INSTALL.txt file.  I can get
the point where "apachectl configtest" gives syntax ok back.

When I insert the lines

	WebAppConnection conn warp 192.168.2.4:8008
	WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

I get the following error

invalid command 'ppConnection', perhaps mispelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration.

I've only installed the mod_ssl and the mod_web_app, and I am running Apache
1.3.20 and tomcat 4.0 with the defaul server.xml.  I've defined my server
name as 192.168.2.4 in httpd.conf.

What's the problem?