Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Moni <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/06 00:27:36 UTC

starting geronimo automatically on fedora linux

Does anyone know how to set up geronimo to start up automatically on Fedora Linux.  Any inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Manisha

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Re: starting geronimo automatically on fedora linux

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
My guess is that you would want to use the java service wrapper.  I
don't know of any instructions for linux but there are instructions
for windows here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-
service.html

I suspect that the JSW docs + this will be fairly straightforward.
If you could contribute your experiences when you get it working that
would be great!

thanks
david jencks