Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/07/07 09:32:54 UTC

Geronimo v1.1.1 release

When did we want to push this out the door?  I see a lot of work
scheduled for this micro release.  I think that we should time box this
puppy for a freeze on 7/21 and for a release on 7/28.  Any issues that
haven't been picked up by Monday, with firm commitments to getting the
fixes done before the freeze, would get pulled off and, maybe, scheduled
for 1.1.2 or 1.2.0.

It will be nice to get a nice rhythm on the releases.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Geronimo v1.1.1 release

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Sachin, they only should be moved back to 1.1.1 it someone commits to
getting the work done by next Friday.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Geronimo v1.1.1 release

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
I noticed that the 1.1.1 JIRA list has filtered out JIRAs that are
unassigned but contain patches.  These should be pushed back into 1.1.1.

On Jul 7, 2006, at 3:32 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> When did we want to push this out the door?  I see a lot of work
> scheduled for this micro release.  I think that we should time box
> this puppy for a freeze on 7/21 and for a release on 7/28.  Any
> issues that haven't been picked up by Monday, with firm commitments
> to getting the fixes done before the freeze, would get pulled off
> and, maybe, scheduled for 1.1.2 or 1.2.0.
>
> It will be nice to get a nice rhythm on the releases.  Thoughts?
>

> Regards,
> Alan

-sachin

Re: Geronimo v1.1.1 release

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 7/8/06, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>
>> > Who's a release manager/coordinator? Alan? Congrats! ;-)
>>
>> Sure.  I'll be happy to help.
>
> Do we know what the release will contain? Version upgrades only?

I imagine what ever people have time to put into this micro release.

Regard,s
Alan

Re: Geronimo v1.1.1 release

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 7/8/06, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> > Who's a release manager/coordinator? Alan? Congrats! ;-)
>
> Sure.  I'll be happy to help.

Do we know what the release will contain? Version upgrades only?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl