Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Schmidt, Andrew (Contractor)" <An...@comcast.com> on 2018/08/13 16:16:44 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [VOTE] Update Traffic Control to Version 3.0

+1

On 8/13/18, 8:52 AM, "Jeff Elsloo" <el...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    It's a little late, but I finally opened the PR to update the version
    of the Traffic Control project to 3.0.0 [1]. Please let me know if you
    have any issues or concerns.

    As this vote has already passed, my intent is to get this merged
    quickly, followed closely by the Tomcat 8.5 PR [2], which necessitated
    the change.

    [1] https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/2660
    [2] https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/2331
    Jeff