Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <al...@intel.com> on 2006/11/23 13:08:39 UTC

[general] Added some bugs statistics to wiki

Hi! I've added unresolved bugs history information to wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unresolved_Bugs_History

It is accessible from wiki's front page.

There are tables and charts which show the history of open bugs filed
against Harmony components and statistics of how long the bugs stay
opened.

I'm going to support this page - add new information (numbers,
pictures), work on updates automation and so on.

any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Aleksei

Re: [general] Added some bugs statistics to wiki

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x22A day of Apache Harmony Aleksei V. Ivaschenko wrote:
> Hi! I've added unresolved bugs history information to wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unresolved_Bugs_History
>
> It is accessible from wiki's front page.
>
> There are tables and charts which show the history of open bugs filed
> against Harmony components and statistics of how long the bugs stay
> opened.
>
> I'm going to support this page - add new information (numbers,
> pictures), work on updates automation and so on.
>
> any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Nice!
do you have a script that does this? howabout contributing it? :)

--
Egor Pasko

Re: [general] Added some bugs statistics to wiki

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Number of fixes and committs will be nice too.

SY, Alexey

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ivaschenko, Aleksei V wrote:
> Hi! I've added unresolved bugs history information to wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unresolved_Bugs_History
>
> It is accessible from wiki's front page.
>
> There are tables and charts which show the history of open bugs filed
> against Harmony components and statistics of how long the bugs stay
> opened.
>
> I'm going to support this page - add new information (numbers,
> pictures), work on updates automation and so on.
>
> any comments and suggestions are welcome!

very cool! if you post the scripts that you used to generate this (or
put them in jira, wiki or somewhere else on the web), I can merge them
with mine for melody.

--
Stefano.

Re: [general] Added some bugs statistics to wiki

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> I'm not so sure.  The [only] upside of the wiki is open access...

But this is read-only statistics stuff, and the readability is open.

For pages that require write access, then sure.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [general] Added some bugs statistics to wiki

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
I'm not so sure.  The [only] upside of the wiki is open access...

geir

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.