Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Savitha Rajiv <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/23 21:07:57 UTC

Help with multiproject...

Hi,

I can build sub projects seperately. But when I define multiproject in project.properties, it is unable to find the sub project's project.xml.

My project.properties looks like this:

maven.multiproject.type=jar
maven.multiproject.basedir=c:/workspace/root
maven.multiproject.includes=*/project.xml,src/*/project.xml
maven.multiproject.site.goals=site
multiproject:install snapshot

And my maven.xml looks like:

<project default="WizioTec:build"
        xmlns:j="jelly:core"
         xmlns:maven="jelly:maven"
         xmlns:deploy="deploy">

    <goal name="wiziotec:build" description="Build WizioTec">
    <maven:reactor basedir="${basedir}"
        includes="**/project.xml"
        excludes="build/**,project.xml"
        goals="jar:install"
        banner="Installing WizioTec:"
        ignoreFailures="false" />
    </goal>

    <goal name="Wiziotec:clean" description="Build WizioTec"
prereqs="clean">
         <maven:reactor basedir="${basedir}"
                  includes="**/project.xml"
                    excludes="target/**,project.xml"
                  goals="clean:clean"
                   banner="Installing:"
                ignoreFailures="false" />
    </goal>
</project>

When I issue the command c:> maven multiproject:jar , I get the
following error:
Fatal Error: The prefix "maven" for element "maven:reactor" is not bound.
followed by a bunch of parsing errors.

Also, how can I customize my project.xml to build once a week, and send an email report with results of build?

Thanks
Savitha