Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yuanbo Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/18 12:17:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ 0.8.0-incubating RC0

Hello Apache TubeMQ PPMC and Community,

    This is a call for a vote to release Apache TubeMQ version
0.8.0-incubating-RC0.

    The tag to be voted on is 0.8.0-incubating-RC0:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-tubemq/tree/0.8.0-incubating-RC0

    The release tarball, signature, and checksums can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tubemq/0.8.0-incubating-RC0/

    Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetubemq-1007

    Artifacts were signed with the E8754243E7B3E044 key which can be found
in:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tubemq/KEYS

    0.8.0-incubating includes ~ 51 bug and improvement fixes done since
last versions which can be found at:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tubemq/blob/0.8.0-incubating-RC0/CHANGES.md

    Please download, verify, and test.

    The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache TubeMQ 0.8.0-incubating
    [ ] +0

    To learn more about apache tubemq, please see
    http://tubemq.apache.org/

    Checklist for reference:

      [ ] Download links are valid.
      [ ] Checksums and signatures.
      [ ] LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER-WIP files exist
      [ ] No unexpected binary files
      [ ] All source files have ASF headers
      [ ] Can compile from source
      [ ] All Tests Passed

      More detail checklist  please refer:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Thanks,
Your TubeMQ Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ 0.8.0-incubating RC0

Posted by Yuanbo Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
ok, close this vote until the community vote is finished.

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.