Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Nauman Hameed <nh...@titledevelopments.com> on 2008/06/24 10:37:40 UTC

Which license to use for Xerces 2.5.0?

Hi

I am using Xerces C++ Parser, Version 2.5.0 as part of my product. The license file included with the version 2.5.0 distribution contains Apache Software License, Version 1.1. However, I notice that the current license version is Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Should I distribute the Xerces C++ binaries with my software under license version 1.1 or 2.0?

Regards
Nauman

Re: Sax2 Parser -> startElement

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Dennis Endt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday I tried to integrate the Sax2 Parser into my Project. I looked
> at the original example on the Homepage and also derivated my class from
> DefaultHandler.
>
> Actually this works fine, I`m getting no errors.
>
> But,and this is the problem, the Parser doesn`t walk into my overloaded
> method "startElement".
>
> I could show my Code, but it is just a 1:1 copy from the example code on
> the Homepage.
>
> What could be the failure?
The example code is out of date if you're working from the trunk.  You
can verify this if you compare the signatures of
DefaultHandler::startElement() and your derived member function.

What version of Xerces-C are you using?

Dave

Sax2 Parser -> startElement

Re: Which license to use for Xerces 2.5.0?

Posted by Nauman Hameed <nh...@titledevelopments.com>.
Hi S

Thanks for the information.

Regards