Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/08/04 21:12:45 UTC

Continuum setup

FYI, I'm attempting to fix the continuum setup.  Seems we get crazy
failures because it's building each module independently and
sometimes doesn't do it right.  Whatever is going on I'm just going
to have it build as one big module with 'clean install -Dassemble' as
we build.

Hopefully this might make it so the output actually means something
-- seems most of the resulting emails are bogus.

The downside is that the emails will be a bit larger.

Maybe when the new continuum install is going, we can come up with a
per-module setup that actually works.  Ideally, I'd want continuum to
build *all* modules in reactor order on a change to *any* individual
module, but only send the individual emails of the modules that
failed.  Maybe someday :)

-David