Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tom Copeland <to...@infoether.com> on 2002/12/17 15:36:07 UTC

Would anyone be saddened if I removed the ImportScrubber plugin?

Because:

-> The plugin doesn't work and is in fact excluded in the "I N S T A L L
I N G  T H E  P L U G I N S" section:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-turbine-maven/build-bootstrap.xml?
rev=1.181&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

-> ImportScrubber itself has inherent limitations that result in it
causing compilation failures:

http://importscrubber.sourceforge.net/limitations.html

-> The same functionality is in the Checkstyle and the PMD plugins -
except they actually work right

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tom Copeland
InfoEther
703-486-4543

RE: Would anyone be saddened if I removed the ImportScrubber plugin?

Posted by Tom Copeland <to...@infoether.com>.
It's gone now... if you see something I missed, please let me know....

Thanks,

Tom

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>