Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gubbu gubbu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/27 05:44:51 UTC

?How to configure for SSL server?

If want to send request to a server say https://www.blahblah.com what should I change ? Do I have to first try that website using a browser and try to save the client certificate or something? I have a server which is running on port 80 and SSL on 443 . I have configured Jmeter to work with port 80 but when I try with 443 under the "protocol"  and enter 443 I get a java exception

java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: HTTP
    at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.getUrl(HTTPSamplerBase.java:536)
    at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:658)
    at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:647)
    at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: ?How to configure for SSL server?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Just use https as the protocol, and it should work.