Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by si...@insession.com on 2005/08/02 12:24:25 UTC

Re: DRDA Password Encryption (SECMEC_EUSRIDPWD and SECMEC_USRENCPWD)

David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM> wrote on 21/06/2005
09:36:37 AM:

> It looks like there are a lot of separate issues around client/server
> security.  Perhaps we should open a top-level JIRA issue and then create

> sub-tasks that identify each of these?  That would allow someone or
> someones interested in improving security to have a one-stop-shop to
> understand what needs to be fixed...
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Sounds like a good idea to me.

John

Re: DRDA Password Encryption (SECMEC_EUSRIDPWD and SECMEC_USRENCPWD)

Posted by Francois Orsini <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yes - let me think on how to structure this.

More to follow...

Thanks,

--francois