Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2015/07/16 19:11:46 UTC

[VOTE] [PASSES] Release 2.2.31 as GA?

With 4/5 of the 2.2.30 voters having re-reviewed 2.2.31, and the single
s/-1/+1/ based on this re-roll, I'm confident in calling this vote a
success,
and am pushing this release to the mirrors for announcement tomorrow.

Thanks all for all the reviews of both 2.2 candidates (and all of the 4 2.4
candidates!) that you were able to participate in, seemed unusually
difficult
to make it this far, but here we are at last.

Yours,

Bill