Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robert Gemmell <ge...@dcs.gla.ac.uk> on 2008/12/01 16:36:46 UTC

Re: [NEWS] Qpid has graduated as TLP -- Congratulations to All involved![MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Congratulations everyone :)

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Carl,

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Lahiru, Marnie
>

>  I'm really happy to help you with that if you need. :-)
>>

> Thanks for offering, something that is easy to help with is updating the
> autoexport for the site to the new home. If you can help with this I'll
> point you to what needs to be done.

Sure, please let me know what should I do.

Lahiru

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Lahiru, Marnie

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Carl,

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Carl,

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
>>> I just wanted to let everyone know that we have graduated as TLP, as
>>> passed
>>> by the Apache Board.

Congratulations !!!

Danushka

Re: [NEWS] Qpid has graduated as TLP -- Congratulations to All involved![MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Congrads all ....:-)

Lahiru