Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anbazhagan <an...@snovabits.net> on 2012/11/27 07:54:17 UTC

How to give the link to the select component value.

Hi,

I am developing a web application. In my application I am using select
component to display the categories  with submit button. My select component
is

<input t:type="select" t:validate="required" t:value="selectGame"
model="gamesList" /> .
<input t:type="submit" t:value="Go" />

Here I select the specific category and click the go button, then only its
take the action and display the content. But I want to take the action when
I select the particular item from select component list.

Please any one say how can I achieve it.

Re: How to give the link to the select component value.

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
You can also use the zone parameter of the select component, it will send
an ajax request when the user will select a value.
Manu

--
Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement

Twitter : @EmmanuelDemey

Re: How to give the link to the select component value.

Posted by Anbazhagan <an...@snovabits.net>.
Hi Taha really thanks for your valuable reply. Its working.

Re: How to give the link to the select component value.

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can submit the form using javascript. Adding a simple inline attribute to the select button can do the trick

onchange='this.form.submit()'

regards
Taha