Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Bernhard Berger <be...@yahoo.de> on 2011/10/05 11:06:02 UTC

Download-Link to tika-app-0.10.jar doesn't work

Hello,

the download link to tika-app-0.10.jar (runnable jar) from http://tika.apache.org/download.html doesn't work (Error 404). (The source-jar works.)

yours,
Bernhard

By the way, how can I log in to the issue tracker to add a new bug?

Re: Download-Link to tika-app-0.10.jar doesn't work

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Bernhard Berger
<be...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> the download link to tika-app-0.10.jar (runnable jar) from
> http://tika.apache.org/download.html doesn't work (Error 404).

Thanks for letting us know! Fixed in revision 1179211.

> By the way, how can I log in to the issue tracker to add a new bug?

In the upper right corner of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA you should see a login
link. If you don't already have an account, you can register one by
following the link on the login screen.

BR,

Jukka Zitting