Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/27 10:49:22 UTC

[OFFLINE] Going away for some time

Hi folks,

I'm not able to participate on the MLs and contribute code to the
project for past couple of months now. So, I reached out to the pmc
and some friends on the ML on this issue. Right now the project bylaws
has no information on committer moving to emeritus status so I just
want to tell you that I'll going away for quite some time and will try
to contribute from time to time. I may not follow the MLs so feel free
to email me on rohityadav89 AT gmail.com to include me in some
discussion thread and whatnot.

Regards.

RE: [OFFLINE] Going away for some time

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.