Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2015/04/19 03:33:17 UTC

AJ to Java converter plugin?

Good Evening Gentlemen

glad you could take a brief respite from eating red-hot texas chili and riding broncing bucks
I am seeking a plugin to convert aspectj (aj) files to plain java
does such a plugin exist?
Enjoy Austin!
Martin

RE: AJ to Java converter plugin?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Kriegisch <Al...@Kriegisch.name>.

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/ ?

Jeff

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 3:33 AM, Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good Evening Gentlemen
>
> glad you could take a brief respite from eating red-hot texas chili and
> riding broncing bucks
> I am seeking a plugin to convert aspectj (aj) files to plain java
> does such a plugin exist?
> Enjoy Austin!
> Martin

Jeff MAURY