Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2015/10/19 11:46:48 UTC

Any planned date for releasing 3.0.7?

Hi all,
at Syncope we are planning to release 1.2.6 soon (~ 1 or 2 weeks), which
currently depends on CXF 3.0.7: is there any planned date for releasing it?

TIA
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Any planned date for releasing 3.0.7?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> On Oct 19, 2015, at 5:46 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> at Syncope we are planning to release 1.2.6 soon (~ 1 or 2 weeks), which currently depends on CXF 3.0.7: is there any planned date for releasing it?

I’m hoping next week sometime.  I think we need  a release of WSS4J which should be fairly soon.

--
Daniel Kulp