Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <sb...@iname.com> on 2000/02/24 21:27:31 UTC

RE: [ApacheCon]: mod_perl tracks (was :BOF request form now avail able)

> how about friday, March 10 12-2 then?

I think they give only one hour per BOF therefore 12am-1pm sounds the best
since I guess James will need some time before his talk to prepare his
stuff and having to eat something would be a good idea too :)

> world domination via mod_perl sounds perfect ;)

mod_perl rules!!!

Anyone wants to sponsor this idea and create T-Shirts with a title:

	World domination, chapter 2: mod_perl

We love T-Shirts and it's hot in Orlando :)