Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gerry Duprey <gd...@Schools-OPEN.com> on 2004/02/06 17:40:11 UTC

Deploying WAR weith Turbine in it

Howdy,

I've gotten to the point that I'm trying to deploy a turbine based app as a
war file.

The major stumbing block is that turbine cannot find it's
TurbineResources.property file.  The web.xml is exactly like the examples
(using /WEB-INF/conf/TurbineResources.properties as the path and the file is
definetly there).

If I unpack the WAR file and point the appserver at the unpacked directory,
Turbine can see the properties files (other things break, but not turbines
fault).

Is anyone aware of anything special you have to do to make Turbine be able to
read it's config file when still in a .war file?  The rest of my code has no
problem finding files in the /WEB-INF directory, so I know it's doable (in the
technical sense).

Thanks for any pointers,

Gerry
--