Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by colin_e <co...@bigfoot.com> on 2005/01/25 17:57:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Basic stuff- start.pl not affecting @INC- IGNORE (Fixed)

Belay that.

More experimentation with the perl-status module showed that @INC WAS
being set up,
but my script wasn't seeing it. I finally realised that at some point I
had configured the script
handler with-

            SetHandler cgi-script

when it should have been-

            SetHandler perl-script

And (reasonably I suppose) it's only perl-script that sets up @INC in
the environment.

Doh (slaps head).

So sorry for the wasted bandwidth, but at least I answered my own
question...

Regards: Colin