Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2018/07/09 16:58:27 UTC

Drill Hangout tomorrow at 10 am PST

 We will have our bi-weekly hangout tomorrow July 10th at 10 am PST.
Please reply to this post with proposed topics to discuss.

Hangout link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc

Kind regards,
Arina

Hangout Summary - July 24 (Re: Drill Hangout tomorrow at 10 am PST)

Posted by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@apache.org>.
    At the July 24th Hangout we mainly discussed some blocking issues
with the 1.14 release candidate (such as the Javadoc tests dependencies).

Another important issue raised by Arina is the submission of new UDFs by
contributors, which add some dependencies under /exec.

These dependencies are not getting well tested like the main Drill code.

A solution suggested - put these under either a new directory, or under
/contrib.

    Thanks,

          Boaz

Posted by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@apache.org>.