Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anton Zhilin <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 19:14:55 UTC

XMLBeans binding issue

Hello,

Can somebody tell me, is possible to set up Axis2 Web-Service based on
existing WSDL, if WSDL has an attribute elementFormDefault="UNqualified"?

I now the "decision", that works: turn the attribute to
elementFormDefault="qualified". But I have predefined WSDL and MUST have
"unqualified" value.

Similar questions arisen many times, but the only remedy was
elementFormDefault="qualified".
(The last time it seems was
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg26184.html)

Is there decision for XMLBeans? Other bindings? Or I should use different
framework?

I use XMLBeans binding, Axis2 1.2, JDK 1.4.2_15, Tomcat 4.1.

Thanks in advance,
Anton

RE: XMLBeans binding issue

Posted by Anton Zhilin <an...@gmail.com>.
axis2-soapmonitor-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar was absent in
axis2-SNAPSHOT-war.zip	15 244 540	17.07.2007 09:22

Антон

Re: XMLBeans binding issue

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

RE: XMLBeans binding issue

Posted by Anton Zhilin <an...@gmail.com>.
I just receive error page.

Re: XMLBeans binding issue

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

RE: XMLBeans binding issue

Posted by Anton Zhilin <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: XMLBeans binding issue

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
The nice thing about xmlbeans is that if the WSDL validates, xmlbeans
will support it since it guarantees %100 xml schema support. So run
your wsdl thru a validator like WTP from eclipse, and if it qualifies,
xmlbeans via axis2 willl most likely work with it (otherwise its a
bug).

HTH,
Robert

Re: XMLBeans binding issue