Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2003/11/27 03:59:21 UTC

Documentation and Site

I have a massive checkin of reorganized documentation on hold. I am
waiting to check it in at the moment as I do not know when people want
to do rc5. I want to avoid a reorg right before that so that people
will have a chance to look at what I did and tweak it.

-Brian

Re: Documentation and Site

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
mental note - never do a check in right before going to bed.

Forgot to do a cvs add =)

In now.

-Brian

Re: Documentation and Site