Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 23:23:48 UTC

New iBATIS Website

Hi all,

I've uploaded and committed a new iBATIS website.  I'm not totally hung up
on the theme, but one of my goals was to make it easier to maintain and
re-skin if we like.  The new site is drastically simpler and smaller.

It's pretty much just 5 pages:  Home, Java, .NET, Team and About, with a few
links to some really static pages.

All of the Java and .NET stuff is now appropriately grouped together.

It should appear in about an hour, once all of the Apache mirrors update.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: New iBATIS Website

Posted by Giovanni Cuccu <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  I took a look at the new web site, it looks better than the previous
and I have a suggestion.
You should pick a different color for text and "posted by"
elements.Actually,  they are hard to read (especially "posted by"
elements).
Giovanni

"You don't know the power of dark side" - Darth Vader

Re: New iBATIS Website

Posted by Ian Zabel <ia...@ezabel.com>.
The new site looks nice. I do have a couple of comments.
The main body gray text is a little hard to read on some monitors. An
increase in contrast would really help here. Either adding a background
color behind the posts, or making the gray closer to white would be a big
improvement.

Also, it is a little hard to find the documentation. Since iBATIS has such
great documentation, you may consider dedicating a main menu link for Help
or Docs.

Regards,
Ian.