Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/06/21 10:22:34 UTC

svn commit: 1490642

Hi Dan,

I see that cxf-ws-security is excluded from cxf Karaf feature in this commit:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/osgi/karaf/features/src/main/resources/features.xml?view=markup&pathrev=1490642

<feature name="cxf" version="${project.version}" resolver='(obr)'>
<!--feature version="${project.version}">cxf-ws-security</feature-->
</feature>

Just asking to be sure that it was done deliberately before updating XKMS integration test.

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: svn commit: 1490642

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jun 21, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> wrote:

> Thanks for info, Dan.
>
> I really surprized that our XKMS pax OSGi tests run successfully when I added new cxf-ws-security feature into XKMS.
> Perhaps just accident.

Somewhat.  Parts of wss4j are now working, but not all of them.   I've fixed a bunch of stuff.   I still have:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-357

to deal with which affects one of the stax modules in wss4j.    We also need to figure out what to do with:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-358

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp