Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Phukan, Anit" <An...@intuit.com> on 2009/09/11 03:09:52 UTC

JRE/JDK version used during the build of latest version of Jackrabbit jars

Could anyone let me know the version of Java used during the build of
the jackrabbit jars?

Thanks

Anit

Re: JRE/JDK version used during the build of latest version of Jackrabbit jars

Posted by Sébastien Launay <se...@anyware-tech.com>.
The JDK used for building Jackrabbit jars can be found in the
file META-INF/MANIFEST.MF especially in the entry Build-Jdk.

Note that -target 1.4 is used for compiling 1.x release in order
to have 1.4 compatible byte code.
For 2.x versions (not yet released) at least a JDK 1.5 is required
for compilation and runtime.

--
Sébastien Launay