Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris Campbell <ca...@kontiki.com> on 2001/08/07 18:30:23 UTC

Redirect / PathInfo problem

I've discovered a problem with my Apache-WebLogic-Turbine(2.1b) setup
and I'm not sure if it is a problem with Turbine or not.

The problem occurs on a the first request when there is a redirect.
Turbine writes parameters from the request into the PathInfo, even if
the parameters were originally in QueryData. The redirect path is a bit
mangled, and apache returns a 404. If I change the Turbine servlet to
put parameters into query data instead, apache does not get confused. I
don't know if this is a mod_jk bug or a weblogic bug or a Turbine bug...

Does anybody know why Turbine puts parameters in pathinfo instead of
querydata on redirect?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Redirect / PathInfo problem

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Turbine treats PathInfo and QueryData the same, so it should make no
difference.  How is the redirect request getting mangled?

john mcnally