Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Shashank Prabhakara <sh...@infoworks.io> on 2016/03/05 03:09:14 UTC

Push jars into userchache without running a MR job

Hi all,

I have some job dependency jars that need to be pushed to all the node
managers' usercache ahead of the job that will be using it. I understand
that the job will distribute the jars at runtime, but if possible I want to
have it done beforehand.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shashank

Re: Push jars into userchache without running a MR job

Posted by Shashank Prabhakara <sh...@infoworks.io>.
Is this not possible? am I asking at the wrong place? Is this a stupid question? Am I being ignored because I find superhero movies lame, is that it? Any response will be appreciated.

One detail I missed in the previous mail: these jars are changing, hence the need to push them into the user cache again and overwrite the older jars.

Regards,
Shashank Prabhakara

Posted by Shashank Prabhakara <sh...@infoworks.io>.

Posted by Shashank Prabhakara <sh...@infoworks.io>.