Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Marko Bauhardt <mb...@101tec.com> on 2009/09/24 13:50:41 UTC

graphical user interface v0.2 for nutch

Hi list.
we have pushed the second nutch gui release version 0.2.

You can download the binary or the sources on http://github.com/101tec/nutch/downloads
Two main features are implemented in this version

+ Security. You can start the admin gui with login feature, usernames
and passwords can be configured in a separate file (see http://wiki.github.com/101tec/nutch/security)
.
+ If you push a new crawled index to search the searcher will be
releoad the index automatically.

marko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
101tec GmbH

Halle (Saale), Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
http://www.101tec.com

Re: graphical user interface v0.2 for nutch

Posted by Mario Schroeder <sc...@gmail.com>.
There is a nutch developer in my neighborhood. Yes sir.

So lets stay in touch.

Mario

--
Von meinen Mobilgerät aus gesendet