Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin Hammond <kh...@home.com> on 2001/10/17 15:30:59 UTC

xdocs / missing images?

Hi,

I noticed that the xdocs/images directory is empty.  The images are,
however, in docs/images.  I will add the images to the xdocs/images
directory this evening.

Also, does anybody mind if I put a link on the JMeter home page for the new
user manual.  The link will be named, "User Manual (beta version)".  This
way, you guys will be able to see the new user manual and can give me
feedback on what you think.  Also, once I get the overall structure setup,
any one of you can (hopefully) write some of the sections, or at least send
me some notes and I will write it. I will leave the current user manual
documentation online until the new manual has been completed.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Kevin